UXO Risk Assessment
Our Risk Assessment and Desk Top Study services are provided in accordance with the recognised best practices and standards advocated by the UN (IMAS), Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and CIRIA C681. The quality and environmental aspects of the study comply with UKAS Accredited ISO 9001:2015 and UKAS Accredited ISO 14001:2015.
Preliminary UXO Risk Assessment
- Our Preliminary UXO Risk Assessments offer a cost and time effective way of establishing the initial risk levels within the site and whether further research is required. Readily available information, including records held within our bespoke internal database, is used to produce a non-automated, site specific preliminary assessment.
- Should an initial risk be identified, a Detailed UXO Desk Top Study and Risk Assessment will be recommended.
Detailed UXO Desk Top Study & Risk Assessment
- Our Detailed UXO Desk Top Studies undertake extensive historical research through a plethora of sources including (but not limited to) in-house records, open source material, Local Authority Records and The National Archives.
- Our detailed studies include a designed risk mitigation strategy if necessary, tailored to the specific proposed scope of works for the project. Where possible, the risk levels will be zoned within the site to pinpoint any specific areas of concern and suitable next steps.
For a quotation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UXO Safety Management Planning
We provide UXO Safety Management Plans to Project Managers, CDM Co-ordinators and Heath, Safety and Environment Teams. These comply with the United Nations (IMAS) standards for UXO/Mine Safety Planning, the Ciria document ‘Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) – A guide for the Construction Industry” and the current recognised “industry best practices” advocated by HM Forces (JSEOD) and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
Our Safety Management Plans provide pragmatic planning information including:
- Concept of Risk Mitigation
- Risk Mitigation Methodology
- Example Safety Posters
- Safety Procedures
- Evacuation Procedures
- Action on the discovery of a suspicious object
- Emergency Procedures
- Post Incident Procedures
For a quotation, please email email@example.com